Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lunch at Bamboo

Today I stopped again at Bamboo for their lunch buffet. I previously gave this buffet a positive review. My visit this time was also very positive.

We arrived when they opened at 11:30am. This is a good thing to do if you can as the restaurant quickly fills up. Near the end of our lunch, people had to wait in a long line to get to the buffet. It certainly is a popular lunch spot.

There were plenty of appetizers and entrees and they were both very fresh. I enjoyed the Peking ravioli, chicken fingers, boneless spareribs, sweet potato tempura, General Gao's chicken, and much more. Even my young nephew greatly enjoyed the food and he can be picky. It is certainly a good value buffet at $10. And the buffet was certainly consistent with my prior visit. I continue to recommend this buffet.

Service was very good and they quickly refilled the buffet whenever a dish got near empty.

I only had a single complaint. I had some of their unsweetened iced tea ($1.75) which was good. But, they charge you for a second glass. Most places give free refills on iced tea. It certainly is a very cheap beverage to make. So, I don't see any reason why they should charge you for another glass.

Bamboo
213 Burlington Road
Bedford, MA
Phone: (781) 275-5888

Bamboo on Urbanspoon

No comments: