Friday, August 3, 2007

Clambake-August 17 & 18

Savory Tastes Cafe and Harpoon Brewery are hosting a special Clambake on Friday, August 17 and Saturday, August 18, at 7:00pm.

I don't have all the details yet but what I do know sounds very good. The Clambake will feature a seven-course Tasting Menu (probably all seafood) paired with six of Harpoon’s fantastic brews. I believe the cost will only be $50 per person, exclusive of tax and tip. Which is an excellent value for all that food and beer.

When I get the exact menu and additional details, I will post them. This is an event you will need to reserve early as similar events in the past have sold out quickly. Even though I dislike beer, I will probably still go, just for the seven course meal.

Savory Tastes Cafe
601 Main St. (Route 28)
Reading, MA
Phone: 781-942-8287

No comments: