Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stoneham Sun: My Newspaper Column

I have begun a new endeavor this week, an extension of my passion for food and wine. "A Passionate Foodie" can now be found in the Stoneham Sun newspaper. The Stoneham Sun is a weekly free newspaper. I will be writing a weekly column that will concentrate on reviews of local restaurants. The column may also touch on a few other food and wine topics as well.

My first column will be published tomorrow though it is available now online. The column contains introductory information as well as a list of some of my favorite Stoneham restaurants and stores.

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Next week, my column will consist of a single restaurant review.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: