Friday, March 20, 2009

Restaurant Reviewers BlogRoll

This week, I joined the Restaurant Reviewers BlogRoll and you can see it on the right side on my blog within a blue box. This blogroll contains a growing list of blogs that provide restaurant reviews of places all over the world. Each listing describes the geographical areas that the site covers. So wherever you travel, you can check the list to hopefully find restaurant reviews for that area.

This blogroll was created by Laura, the Hendersonville Epicurean. She states: "It's a great way for us to create a community of foodies who want to share their experiences, opinions and suggestions on restaurants where we dine." I agree with her sentiment and would recommend other restaurant reviewers join this blogroll.

I think this is a good resource for my readers and I know I will find some new blogs that I have never visited before. If you have any thoughts about the blogroll, feel free to add your comments here.

No comments: