Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stoneham Sun: Bergamot

My new column of "A Passionate Foodie" can be found in the February 23 issue of the Stoneham Sun newspaper. This is a weekly column that concentrates on reviews of local restaurants though it also deals with other food and wine topics.

The new column has been published today and will be available online soon. The new article, Bergamot: Creative & Compelling Cuisine, is a review of Bergamot, a new restaurant in Somerville which has received many raves. I finally dined there, finding it to be very impressive, with some spectacular food and service.  Bergamot receives my highest recommendation. 

If you have any questions or comments about my column, feel free to add them here.

Dine with passion

1 comment:

MichellePC said...

I did a review of Bergamot recently for Local in Season, and I was beyond impressed. Impeccable service and outstanding food. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!